The countdown .... 😊

That's a good sign. Not entirely good though. I have a song but I'm nervous after I heard it. The producer did a good job but I have a lot of comments. I feel there is something not right with the verse. Is it his voice? The arrangement? I'm trying to figure it out before Thursday because I'll have to give him my input then. The bridge is fine and the chorus is fine, although I'm not moved as I hoped I would when I heard it. It's still in a very early stage and things will be better once we have the vocals and all the fillers. The musical hook in the song, The producer told me it's called "The drop", sounds good. The producer doesn't like it and said we should change it. I have no problem, I told him if he comes up with something better, I'm down for it. I think it could be the signature for the song.

I'm still worried about the intro and how the song will be tailored. We only have a verse, bridge and chorus. We need to build something that's around 3-3.5 minutes 😷
Now I'm thinking if I should change the chosen vocals for this song. I need someone with a smoother voice. I'll have to really dig deeper once I get the adjustments out of the way.
Also, I need to start working on getting the marketing and promotion in place. I'm thinking within one or two weeks things should start rolling.

I'm trying to make music and our Leaders are taking us to World War 3. I'm not a politician and I know things are way beyond my comprehension, but come on, things are escalating very fast in Syria and confrontation is something on the horizon. I hope when things are escalating out of hand, one of our leaders will back out. This person will be the wise and not the coward.
I was talking to my friend the other day and he told me that nations are not stupid to use nuclear weapons. I told him if they're stupid enough to take us to WW3, they're stupid enough to launch the nukes 😱

Can't they wait a little bit, I wanna get in the charts first 😆
But seriously, wait another 100 years before you start this war. I'm so afraid for my kids. How are they going to grow in this environment? What will happen to them? I'm afraid once the fighting starts, being relaxed and safe will be something of the past. Right now, I'm teaching them swimming and piano. If chaos ensues, fear will rule and it frightens me. This already happened in Syria, Libya, Iraq, etc... We're a little safe here in Egypt but a World War that starts in the area is going to be devastating. I'm praying to God that may kids and all kids never live through the horrors of war.

Instead of ending gloomy, here is a link to a funny article.
I love it when people embrace something and silliness spreads...
https://www.buzzfeed.com/balorusso/if-your-favorite-books-were-actually-murder-mysteries?utm_term=.vt0rY5zZq#.qjN5nxXLz

I was writing my blog, hoping i can be a successful musician
And then the murders began... 😂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog