When was the last time I was here? 274 years ago...
Next time I'll probably be in my fifties...I think I'll just fizzle and disappear

Here is something I want to say to my kids:

"Don't be scared of anything or anyone. You're the smartest, most beautiful, most wonderful girls in the world. If someone is rude to you. Say "you're rude" and leave. Always be kind and honest, and never treat anybody bad. If someone treats you bad or puts you down, say what you feel and don't settle for second best. Always say what you feel, honestly and politely. You have the biggest hearts in this whole universe. You are the best".

I hope I had the talent of writing eloquently.....I wish I could tell what I actually feel...I wish I can raise them to be brave, strong, kind and honest. I wish I don't hurt them in anyway. I want them to always be happy and wish God keeps them safe.

Raising kids is not easy 😱

What's going on? Really..... What's going on? Am I gonna keep writing to myself 😂

I can't put my thoughts on paper as fast as I think them. That makes me fall off the train.
Writers are blessed.

I should work on the "Prom Gum" video but I'm finding ways to dodge it 😕
I've only completed 10 seconds in the last two months. I'll probably finish it by the end of the year at that rate....I hope 😆

I need to get it done in one or two months tops. I'm two minutes in, but I still got one minute to go....The problem is the "blockade"... I'm just stuck... The video is just fine....I'll probably go ahead with fine, but even that I can't finish 😭
Creating an amazing video, with my talents, would probably need 2 years of real serious work... And I'm not sure it can be done...Lets just stick to fine for now...

I can't release the song without the video....
Yeah....that's the other dilemma....How are people going to receive the song?...Is the song any good?...Can the song save the video?...Can the video save the song?....How am I? 😄

I'm finishing the mixing of "Prom Gum"...
"Chasing Unicorns" is done and ready for release...No video for the time being 😢

"Mr. Dawn"....doesn't sound good so far, and needs a lot of work, that needs a lot of trial and error...I can't put my finger on the problems....definitely the chorus is one of them....I'm pushing working on it until I finish and release "Prom Gum" and "Chasing Unicorns"

I know a lot of the fans and audience will be saddened to hear that I'll probably won't visit here again until I finish the video...The video which I intend not to work on today also....
I want to comfort them and tell them "C'est La Vie" 😋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog