It's done.
I sent the email to the marketing company today. I better delete everything and hide the evidence 😜

Up until now, this blog was a secret. Now I'm taking the plunge and hoping people would buy my nonsense. By the end of this week someone (From the marketing company) might be reading this , so  I should say "Hello.....My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."😝

It took me a while to send the mail today. "I will smoke this cigarette and then do it." "I'm thirsty, let me drink something first." I was finding ways to postpone pressing the "Send" button.

"Sending" means its done. I'm out there. 
I don't fear rejection, I can take it. I'll live. It's the fear that it will be harder for me to do what I love as a result. I'm not talking just about me as a person but also my music. People might like me but hate my music and vice versa. They can also hate both 😱

I'm desperate for attention and for people to listen, and at the same time, it's the thing that scares me the most. Anyway, the ride is about to start. It could be long. It could be short. I might crash right away or catch a soaring wave. Lets just hope I live through it safely πŸ˜‹

In my last blog entry, I was like "Ha..Ha Look at me..I got an idea for the video and found a company to make it." "Ha..Ha..I'm contacting the company with my great idea". 
They rejected my proposal😰 They didn't even answer me when I talked to them. I felt it was disrespect-able. Now I'm back at square one. I need to find a company. 

Here is an interesting thing about "Down The Aisle".
I think it's normal now, but ten, fifteen years ago it would have been impossible or hard to make this song. The song was done over 4 continents and I only met the producer in person.

The producer and I : Egypt/Africa
Guitars: Netherlands/Europe
Vocals: Philippines/Asia (English vocalist living in Philippines)
Mixing/Mastering: USA/North America


Comments

Popular posts from this blog