Just a nice photo...

So far I have 8 Spotify streams, 3 Apple Music streams, one Deezer stream (Who is Deezer?) and one iTunes download. This amounts to around $ 0.66. I also collected around $ 0.24 from Youtube ads. I'm almost at a dollar. 999,000 to go πŸ˜‚. If things stay this way, I have to pay a billion to make a million 😴

If I ever make it, I will give my first fan, from New Zealand all my coming music for free. Yes, my first download is from New Zealand. I love this country.

I started filling the questionnaire that the Promotion company sent me. I'm either going to be the hardest client they worked with or the easiest. I'll leave most of the questions they sent me empty. Not for being lazy but I have nothing to say πŸ˜”
Here are some examples:
-- Anywhere you will be performing? No..
-- Twitter, Instagram? Nada..
-- Any Acts you have toured with? 0..
-- Any Radio/TV support? In your dreams..
-- Torso Images? 😳

As you can see I'm versatile in my actions, and as an act πŸ˜‚
I hope the promotion company doesn't give up on me too easily. I won't let them.
Lets just hope they can help me change the numbers I shared above. That's the reason I hired them anyway.

My daughter Alya just turned four and I was measuring her height against the wall. After I marked with a pencil above her head, she asked me for the pencil to draw on the wall. I told her "No drawing on the wall". She replied "But you just drew on the wall" 😱
My come back, "I wasn't drawing, I was marking your height" I used my vocabulary 😜
Now that I  mentioned Alya two times, I have to mention Hana, my oldest. Hana is my angel. She's so sweet, so kind, so fragile. I'm afraid for her in this cynical world. Hana is six years old.

I put my keyboard out today. I think if I can show the producer what I want, it would be easier. I have a track now that I can lay my ideas on. I'm not gonna get too complicated. I couldn't even if I tried. I'll use garage band, mainly to find sounds and test some minimal ideas.

"Logan"
Some movies are truly great. Although the story itself is not new, the movie was authentic. You feel everyone involved wanted to make a good movie and wasn't concerned with Box Office, Sequels, Universes, etc. Great performances. Great action. 
Also watching Dr. Xavier, and Wolverine old was heart wrenching cause you remember you first met them 17 years ago... The agony 😩



Comments

Popular posts from this blog