I'm so excited and nervous. I'm gonna hear the first draft for the song tomorrow. I can't wait.
I called the producer today and I asked him what he thinks and he seems pretty excited. He said its turning out good. Good for him does not necessarily mean good for me, but I'm crossing my fingers that he did something that got him excited. There is a couple of points that we talked about, that I have to hear for myself and decide. I hope I got him on board. I hope he believes in the song.

The next time I write, I would like the heading to be "The Countdown". Countdown to success or to failure that is another story, but at least there is a countdown. It means that I'm confident enough that I have something to start from; that I already have the base.

I'm really photo shy. YIKES 😖 I don't like my big lips and big nose. Now, I also look old 😢
At least I'm not fat anymore. I had a funny belly.
Anyway I try to make up for my looks with character 😜

It is very hard to let my feeling out, specially that I feel that I'm a failure. I think its very easy to express your feelings when you're successful. Success makes you confident. But right now, I'm just someone boring who's ranting.

It's funny that what I'm writing right now could turn out to be two completely different things.
If my music is good and am truly talented people would appreciate the struggle and inner thoughts.
If my music is crap, then these blogs will be shared for laughs. "The delusional" they might say.
That's if it even gets noticed. I hope if my music is crap that they don't get noticed and I would have the time to erase them and deny any link to them 😂

Our big TV malfunctioned today 😱
My wife woke me up in the morning and told me "the TV is blinking" 😳 I told her to "pull the plug" and "I would look at it when I wake up".
Yep. It's blinking alright, no doubt about that. I have to call the repair people. Lets hope its a fixable problem.
I don't watch TV as much, but not being able to watch TV when I want is a downer 😒
The ones really affected are my kids. They have another one in their room, but this is the main one in the living room. The one connected to the internet and has all their movies, especially "My Little Pony". They watch this like we might watch "Friends" or "Game of Thrones". All the time.
To be honest, the stories and characters are a lot deeper than I thought unlike Barney. Some episodes are dark.

I saw the new trailer for "The Mummy". I'm excited to see the movie but I didn't like the angle that was shown in the latest trailer. The one where the Mummy needs Tom Cruise's character to further its agenda. They might do it convincingly and I would eventually say WOW but it's not gonna be easy to pull it off. No matter, I will definitely enjoy all the popcorn action that I'm sure it will contain. I'm just hoping we'll have a good story too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog