Happy Easter.

After writing the song's incredible algorithmic coded notes that I shared last time, we ended up changing nothing to the song file 😟
Some things the producer said that he will do, and some can be worked out later. But we didn't change a single thing. I must have a very weak personality or he must be very convincing. I lack perseverance and conviction 😝
But to be honest, the producer has valid arguments, compounded by my lack of experience and confidence. "You're just nitpicking". "You're micromanaging and experimenting". "Leave room for creativity". All valid arguments, that's why I don't dwell too much right now. My argument with myself "It can be better". We are still in early stages and with each iteration I'll have more input.
One of the things I'm waiting on is the "Drop" (musical hook) that he will come up with. I'm getting attached to the one I have already. If he can make me change my mind, that would be great. Even if I'm not convinced, I'll share the hook with people I know to get feedback, cause I could just be emotionally attached to my stuff.

I came up with a great idea for the music video. Most importantly, it can be within the budget. It's gonna be animated, that's all I can say. I need an innovative, passionate team to get this one out right, since we'll probably develop the video together with a lot of back and forth.

I'll contact the music promotion company within the month to get things started. I think it's time.

I'm sharing the melody of "Chasing Unicorns".
It's gonna be a Pop/Synth/Dance song.

Some of the songs that we listened to while preparing:
• Wake Me Up - Avicii
• This Is What It Feels Like - Armin Van Buuren
• Try Everything - Shakira
• King - Years & Years

I hope the song is half as good as any of those in terms of sales. I would enjoy that 😋



I was pressing Publish...when the computer hanged...and I had to write all the above again 😡😩😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog