I just saw "The Last Jedi" Trailer....OH MY GOD (my jaw dropped to the floor) 😱😱
One of the reasons I don't want to to die is because I will miss some Star Wars movies 😂

I couldn't wait till tomorrow...I'm so excited..."Breathe"....

I had some time alone today at home and got to watch "The autopsy of Jane Doe". That was a creepy movie. I love horror, but for a few minutes after the film, when I turn around a corner in the house I expect to see someone waiting 😈

Today was a good football day. I got a big bruise below my knee, but it's all good.
We won all our games except one 👍
I'm Meeting the producer tomorrow... Here is my notes for him. It will need deciphering...
-------------------------
- Woosh sound -- I want it very clean sound
- (Done) Keep it low in first but makes a buildup in second
- The verse is not working (Maybe add piano chord) ---
- "Tried and True" Piano open + add guitar sound
- Pitch for "Still a few left to fight" - "Just keep it together"
- Don't let your fears Drum roll
- Want to play with the sound (both sides)
- Add Instrument with drum roll before hook
- 4 times...for hook...keep 2--- second half was good
-Add string to Aha aha
- Chorus Mezmar
- Chorus sustain
-------------------------

Very articulate and knowledgable 😂
As you can see I'm the most amateurish there is...Lets just hope the producer doesn't get frustrated quickly. He told me today he sleeps early these days and I'm meeting him around his current bedtime. I hope he is patient.

I will see the trailer again..."Red Five standing by"..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog