So I’m trying this app that lets me write the blog from my phone. It’s crazy I didn’t find a google app for its blogger website...

I’m testing the video for Chasing Unicorns. I don’t know how it’s gonna come out or how I’m gonna do it.

I’ve decided which mastered version I will use. I’m not in a hurry to release it since the video is still a long way. I’m planning an April release. I hope I can hit that date.
I’ll probably upload the song on the music stores but won’t do any marketing until the video is done.

My new song is half way through and as always I’m not confident and scared... I hope I can get something nice..
This new song is also produced by another producer and I have more direct hands on it. I hope that was a good decision 😬

I realized that the app I'm using wouldn't let me publish until I pay. Off course I didn't 😝
I have to publish from the desktop....I can wait...
I want to thank the people who created the app for allowing me to write and save drafts for free 😊

Anyway, today is another day. Just came back from football. I'm getting older and playing worse every day 😩

Confidence.
Confidence has a great deal with football. It has a great deal with life.
That's all I have to say about that 😁


"Mr. Dawn"
I started working on a new song with the new producer. He's a lot cheaper, so I can experiment πŸ‘

Now I have in the pipeline:

Chasing Unicorns (Mastered - Working on Video 😱)
Mystery Song 😎 (Stage 4 - Working on Video 😢)
Mr. Dawn ( Unknown )

We pray the list can get bigger...πŸ™

I'm going to watch the rest of "Darkest Hour" now....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog