Yesterday was football day. I try to play 3 times a week. Its the only thing that's keeps me from getting fat again and I can get fat very quickly and off course I enjoy playing too.
In 2012, I lost 40 kg in 8 months . I'm so proud of myself. I tried many times before but I failed. I don't know what happened on that day in February but I stuck. I went down from 105 kg to 65 kg. I was light 😀 
I didn't take any pills or made any special diets or go to a doctor. I ate the same food but in smaller quantities and I ran everyday. I remember the first day I went down to run, I was dying after 50 meters 🤕 At the peak of my fitness I was 71 kg (I'm 173 cm). I had a six pack 😎 I ran 5 km in 25 minutes; and I did that, 5 days of the week and the other two I would play football. I was in Qatar during that time.
Not anymore. Since I came to Egypt, I started to run less and less everyday. I don't run anymore, I just play football 😟 I've kept my weight around 80 kg for about 3 years now. I started gaining weight when I came back to Egypt and I can say many reasons, but the truth is I got lazy. I couldn't keep up with that lifestyle any longer. Right now, I eat as much as I want and I drink 1 liter Pepsi a day. Oh, how I love this drink 😍 But I need to start running again. The feeling after the run is exhilarating.

I listened to some singers online on AirGigs and SoundBetter. Some good voices that could definitely work. I'd rather have one in front of me that we can converse with and direct.
Mostafa, the producer, helpfully put a post on his Facebook and he sent me a couple Egyptian vocalists my way. Some of them are good but I don't feel they fit the song. Also, the genres they sing are oceans apart from the song, I think they will not have much interest in my song. I'll call Mostafa and see what he thinks. I'm always open for people to audition as long as they are good singers. If some of them are willing to do that and accept my budget.

I'm a little bit confident now. I got an idea how I want the song to sound. It might sound ridiculous when we try it in the studio but at least I have a direction to try right now.

I hear a lot of great songs on the radio. It makes me nervous "am I good enough" but the only way to find out is to try. My next session with Mostafa is very important.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog