I just saw the movie "Patriot's Day". I can't believe how some people are so full of anger and hate. I don't care if you are a fanatic or extremist, there must be some ration and compassion, lying there somewhere, if we can be called human. How can you see a baby and disregard it? How can you see an elder and disregard it? How can you harm someone whose done you no harm?
I can understand people who live in Palestine/Israel who blow themselves up. The guy just saw his house and kids blown up into pieces. I can understand the anger and the hatred. But does that make it right? He's just inflicting and spreading the same anger and hatred onto innocent people. These people did not murder his wife and son. Some of them might've been good people. How can you mass judge?
But these two guys..These two guys lived in the States. They can casually buy Starbucks in the morning. Take a stride in a neat park in the afternoon. Enjoy the beautiful Marathon Festival instead of blowing it. What made them so angry and stupid. They must've been seeing everything in shades of black. Somethings in life are beyond reason.

I'm having very hallucinogenic and chaotic dreams lately. It's normal. It just explains the state I'm in.
I don't have any threads yet and its annoying and chilling.  I'm gonna start searching for and listening to some vocalists online. I still hope I can find someone in Egypt, but I gotta start extending my options.
I have to check up with the producer to get things going while we search. I want to put out an ad but I want it to be specific. We don't have the key for the song yet 😱

The first song came out Ok. I like it, but it could've been better.
It's a milestone nonetheless. It was the first time I see strangers reacting to my music, and it was the first song that I can actually present to people. Responses were positive. That's a good thing. No thumbs down yet, thank God. But when it came to experts, I got a lot of declines. That's ok, Nightmare on Elm Street was rejected by all Studios also 😂
Most importantly, the song is the reason I got my best friend to fund me. I finally had a product to show. I wasn't dreaming of making music anymore. I was actually making music.

The music video. Now, that's a big headache. I have an idea now, but I know its gonna be expensive. I can't waste most of my budget on one music video. I still have other songs, other videos, marketing with a capital M. I have to think outside the box for this. It has to be special. Total blank right now 😟
The last video took me seven months to make. during that time, I saw so many marriage proposals and ceremonies to last me a lifetime. I have to admit I've seen some beautiful moments. Life is wonderful.
But what worked last time is not gonna work this time. Not right now. Not with this song. Last time, the only budget I had was time and upgrading my internet connection speed. This time I have a much bigger budget. Think.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog