Amazing Confusion.

I finally got the art I planned to share a couple of days ago. I think I did this around 2002-2005.
I was in the States at that time. I was on a student Visa, working on my green card. 9/11 had happened and nothing was certain. I was trying to make it back then, also. That's the reason I went to the States in the first place. I wanted to make music and movies. Tough break though 👌 It didn't happen. 
But I learnt. The States is like a dream now. An awesome but very hectic dream. I really miss it. I wouldn't be here right now without my previous experiences. The question here is "Will my experiences make a difference or would I still be stupid?" 😂

I know the art is simple, but I like it. I see artists on the internet right now and I'm flabbergasted. Some people are really, really gifted. 

This art was one of six or seven pieces of art that followed the same idea. A collection of black and white abstracts that I would name after I scribble. I would look at them, and name them as I see them.
I named this "Amazing Confusion" because it sounded cool 😎
I think amazing confusion is when you're confused, if to buy the Aston Martin or the Ferrari 😝 If you should go out on a date with Beyonce or Scarlet Johansson 😍
I think amazing confusion is bigger than all of us 😂

Here is something funny....
I was at my parent's a couple of days ago. My parents live on the second floor in a five story Apartment building. The street is full of trees so you only get to see people as they move under the balcony and then they disappear under the trees.
Anyways....I was in the balcony, smoking after a great lunch, and right from under the trees, I see this beautiful woman walking. Off course like any self respecting/creepy man, I looked. Then in the frame, I see this man with a cigarette in his mouth crossing the street while another is going in the opposite direction of the woman. They were so focused that they bumped into each other 😜 The first guy's cigarette kissed the other guy's cheeks 😬 Their surprise and reaction was priceless. But the funny part is that they both knew why this had happened and no one argued. They never spoke a word and each went on his way as soon as possible, as if nothing happened 😂 trying to cover up the incident. The woman never noticed anything, thank God.

When I start writing a blog entry, I try to put myself in a state of mind that I'm the only one who's going to read it. So... I can talk freely and just be myself, good or bad. A lot of the things I said and shared would've been impossible to do if I thought about "What would people think of this?"
I'd be like George Mcfly....

It's true...I'm that unconfident. A lot of experience has to do with that 😂
But also I'm trying to achieve the impossible here and I got nothing to flaunt.
Actually this blog is so secret, my wife doesn't know about it. My family doesn't know about it. My friends don't know about it. No one knows except the PR company and my funding partner. It's not even linked to the rest of my Social Media 😵
I'm hoping my family and friends would know about it from outside. This means it's gotten somewhere. If not, then I guess they better not 😷

I hope that I would keep this state of mind even if I have a million readers. Definitely the things I will write would be completely different. I will be like..."Yo! Yo! Yo! Riding in my Mercedes-Benz with my top down, going to the studio, alight!" 😉

I went to my daughter Hana's graduation today. Graduation from KG2 😱
The school makes a graduation party for KG and seniors. Nothing in the middle?!
Anyway....it was an amazing feeling seeing my angel up there on the stage. I teared up.
She was so confident, so free. I wish she could always feel like this. I want her to grow up to be proud of herself and her dad. I still can't believe I'm a father....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog