Happy New Year 🤩🤩🤩 (Fireworks and confetti !!!)

I thought 2018 will be my year...😭

In a way it is... 
I'm alive and well. Everyone I care for is alive and well. So its all good. I could never ask for more.

...But you know what I mean 😖😆

So 2019 is gonna be my year. (Insha Allah)..If God is willing off course...I hope...I pray...😇
....But definitely I will be more than thankful if I'm alive and well, and everyone I know is alive and well.

So can I expect a miracle before my 46th birthday? It's at the end of the month

I doubt it 😂

I scraped the two songs I was working on...
"Mr. Dawn"...The chorus was just not working 😡
"Whatsapp"...The first draft the producer sent me, I felt I was in an elevator 😜
After meeting with the producer, it was clear that I can't communicate what's in my head.

....I wrote something on new year's eve that I'm excited about...
But that's how it always starts and then its darkness and despair 😵😂

The good news here is I'm not throwing the towel yet. This fills me with hope.

I also have an Arabic entertainment YouTube channel. It's stuck at around 2,200 subscribers 😕
It's a mediocre channel. Like everything I do..That's why no one bothers.....I feel like I have this invisible barrier that doesn't allow people to see me.

But all will change this year...Drum Roll...

You got to fight.........
For your right............
To party.............. 🤘🤘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog