.....So I’m working on the video for Chasing Unicorns
I did about 15 seconds πŸ€ͺ
I don’t know if it’s gonna come out good or not yet... I’m just putting everything and don’t know if I can keep up this work or if it’s even possible to finish in a reasonable time.

Yesterday, aftereffects wasn’t performing well and I have a feeling it’s gonna be harder the more I put in 😭

I finished the cover for the song yesterday. I did nothing actually.. I used great a clip art I found on the net 😊
I was gonna commission the cover to a great artist, but when I decided to make the video myself... I decided that it’s better to just do a decent cover and move on 

The mystery song I’m working on is inspired by 80’s John Hughes movies and high school movies in general... “Can’t Buy Me Love”, “She’s All That” and “10 Things I Hate About You” come to mind

The song is almost finished but yet I feel it’s still a long way πŸ€”

Oh where..oh where..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog