No Pain. No Pain. I need to get pumped up. 20 Push ups. 37 sit ups. No Pain.
"I ain't got time to bleed" (A cool line from Predator) 😁

"Prom Gum" is done. I finished the video...Hallelujah...That was a long road...
I set the date for October 1st release. I'll probably start the marketing somewhere in mid October.
I feel the video is OK, not amazing...There is so many things I wanted to do...There are some things I want to fix already, but I finally, might have a final cut and don't want to mess things up...I wish real talented professionals had a go at that...
I hope people like it...I really did my best.

"Chasing Unicorns" is out. I'll try to create a lyrics video so I can upload it at the same time...If I can't, I'll just upload the audio with the song art (I hope not)
I have a problem with the release...Spotify misspelled my name or put my song with another artist called "A Music Theory"...I sent a couple mails already so I hope this is fixed soon....🙏
I bet that doesn't happen to established artist....."Jay-R" instead of "Jay-Z"...."A Beyonce" instead of "Beyonce" 😜

I stopped working on "Mr. Dawn" for a while now...I'm thinking of caning it all together...There is something wrong with the chorus that I can't fix...The producer suggested that he could try to come up with a new line for the chorus....It's an idea...
I told him we can just leave this one on the side for now...We can start something new.
The problem is, in the current situation, I have the chance to do one more song. I'm so confused which to chose ðŸĪ”

To be honest I can't concentrate on anything except on what I'm about to do...unleashing the song,  video ...And this blog...to the world....It's nerve wrecking. I got chills writing that ðŸ˜ą

There is no excuse to postpone..The pieces are in place and I have to play my move...

I went for a smoke and some 7-Up...Here is something unrelated...
I need to admit to myself that I don't play football like I used to...I'm slower, clumsy and lost my confidence on the field...I need to stop passing insults...I need to be more calm...

They say I need to be optimistic. Optimism is key. I can do that. But also I need to be ready for disappointment 😞
I have to be lucky...Very lucky and very special...How many wanna make it out there?...How many do? Would my dream and music capture peoples' imagination? Or would I capture their contempt and ridicule? Would I be totally ignored like last time? 😂

I've decided to make a list of all the possible scenarios just for fun...Its cool do dream ðŸ˜ī
I'm going to remove other possible outcomes that might be irrelevant like being hit by a car or abducted by aliens ðŸ‘―

I'm not going to take into consideration of how good or bad the songs or videos are...I'll leave that to the people. Sometimes I listen and watch, and think I did something great that I want people to hear and watch. And sometimes I say to myself "What is this shit"..I should quit while I'm ahead...

Also I'm not taking into consideration the amount of marketing I'll do ($1000 -$2000)...or if I'm targeting the right people or not. The marketing budget is peanuts and the targeting is amateurish.

I have to be honest and blunt. The only way to measure success is money. Positive comments and likes are great for the soul but they don't put food on the table. I can't pay the producer in Likes...
I have to be true...I need money to continue...to tell people I'm gonna do this for a living, and put more time in it.

Lets start:

1. Out of this world, Miracle of God, Fictitious Dream Scenario

  • Money: 10 Million +
  • Outcome: The song becomes the biggest song of the year. An instant classic. I win the Grammy's and the Oscars (technically I can't because the song is not from a movie, but what the hell... This is the "Out of this World Scenario").... Let me add the Nobel Prize, the American Citizen...Jedi powers and the ability to fly
  • Perks: I have Jedi powers and I can fly. There is nothing more to say. 
2. Unbelievable, Mind Boggling, One in a Quadrillion Scenario

  • Money: $ 1 Million +
  • Outcome: The song is a huge hit. Overwhelming positive feedback and minimal negative.
  • Perks: This is going to be amazing. I'm set. I don't have to worry about money. I can just make music. Experiment. Hire professionals. The best part at this level is, I'll have the means and probably the connections to actually collaborate and work with other talented established artists...This is mind boggling
3. Salvation, A Star is Born Scenario

  • Money: $ 100,00 +
  • Outcome: The song is a minor hit. I'm played on the radio. Some positive and some negative feedback.
  • Perks: This is awesome. I'm not set but I have a big base now. I can work with more confidence. I have some leeway to maneuver. I have some recognition that might open some doors for me. 
4. Breakout, Self Assuring Scenario

  • Money: $ 10,000 +
  • Outcome: A lot of people bought the song. I might be on the radio. Some positive and some negative feedback. 
  • Perks: This is still good. I generated some money and I have a small base that I can grow. I have to be innovative, smart and wise in developing the brand.  
5. Constrained Success Scenario

  • Money: $ 1000 +
  • Outcome: At lease some people bought the song. There is some feedback. 
  • Perks: It gets a little murky here. I have some sort of success but I actually lost money. It is still a stepping stone but the down side is I won't be able to dedicate myself to the cause yet.
6. Fear Mongering Scenario

  • Money: $ 10 +
  • Outcome: More than one person bought the song. Minimal feedback.
  • Perks: At lease I have some acknowledgement. It's not gonna be easy to continue but this is like a much needed pat on the back and some caffeine. 
7. Hell on Earth Scenario

  • Money: $ 0-9
  • Outcome: I thank the individuals who bought the song. Silence.
  • Perks: There is nothing to see here. Only a kick in the balls.

All the above scenarios scare me but I'll probably handle some better than others.

Since the next few weeks are going to be a roller coaster and I'll probably won't be stable..
ðŸ˜Ŧ😝ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ĪðŸ˜ĩðŸĪŠðŸĪŊðŸĪŽ

I'll go into radio silence until everything is said and done...I'll be back to celebrate success with everyone or bury the dream by myself.

At the end...
I wish God could make me humble and likable if I succeed
And I wish God for strength and courage if I fail....

Over and out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog