I have a lot of hopes and dreams hanging on this song (Prom Gum), it's rediculous..😭

I said I'm not coming back here until I finish the video, but I was in the neighborhood...I thought what the heck ? 😛

Yeah....this means the video is not finished yet 😕.... But I'm close 😊
Every time I think of the moment I start the advertising on Facebook and Youtube....😱😱😱😵
Can't wait for it to come....But can't face it....I'm happy for now, living the dream...

Now... there's hope...daydreams...what ifs.....And then comes the reality like a guillotine...

I just found I have more emoticons I can use....🤞.......🔒🐱‍🚀🥑 Lock. Space Cat. Avocado....
I can say something like a "drum roll" 🥁.............................................................................................. (I had to search for the emoji for like 5 minutes 😱...Its was right there !!....

Ok...enough with the nonsense...Get real...be serious.....No retreat no surrender 😂

My strength and breath are waning...

....I went for a 🚬

I'm getting weaker and older...I should admit failure and just move on...The bigger disaster is.... if I didn't...I need to....

I'm afraid I'll be seen as a crazy whiny man child nerd. Maybe that's who I am.....Maybe I'm a three...
But that's a risk I have to take...

Maybe I'm talented but not talented enough...Maybe I'm not talented at all...Maybe its not in the cards....People will definitely decide that..... 😱

You know what's funny...I might not get any reaction at all like last time.... 😂
Astounding failure 😂.... Unprecedented null 😂

To be honest...not in Egypt....The feedback I got was amazing.
Only problem....Total sales = $ 1 🤣 (I have to roll over for that)

About personalities....
Every time I take a personality test regarding mental illness...I got it...
Depression...I got it...Paranoia...I got it...OCD...I got it...Only the good things I don't qualify for...
Mental illness I can handle, as long as physical illness is away....

Ahhhh....I just reminded myself that I'm going to be 46 🤢🤢
Where is youth....where is tomorrow... dust in the wind...

The video is almost done...probably two more years 😉

This piece should be called: "The Hallucinations of Porta Bello"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog