I'm a smoker. Yuck 😷 I never smoke around the kids and never in the house. My kids don't bother me anymore when I tell them "I'm going to the balcony" 😋 Today I was in so deep thought I picked the cigarette pack, took out a cigarette and lit it. I held the first puff inside and run to the balcony. I usually fill a glass with Pepsi and enjoy my smoke with this fizzy drink from heaven 😍 I contemplate and think. I dream and sing (In a low voice off course). Last Sunday, I started working with a friend of mine. Someone I consider as a big brother. He is a bit older, in his mid fifties. He's a civil engineer and a faculty member. His business is Real Estate Development. That's how we got introduced actually. Back in 2005, I was looking for an apartment and ended up being his partner on a piece of land. We built it and sold it. I got my apartment and some cash too. It was a good investment. He did everything and it turned out great. He is an honest ...
Popular posts from this blog
"Chasing Unicorns" They call a privately owned company that crosses one billion in valuation a "Unicorn". In my song, I'm chasing unicorns with an "S" 😋 Well..I'm almost at one dollar. Actually "Chasing Unicorns" means chasing what's mystical and unreal. This song came out of nowhere. I didn't have it in my timeline. It wasn't written. Here is how it came about. I had already finished my work on "Down the Aisle" and I was getting ready to release the video and unleash the song to the world (Emoji bitting his nails)...But there was also a sense of hope that people would embrace the video and share it. The moment of truth. February 14, 2017. Valentine's day. A perfect day for the song. I started marketing on Facebook and Youtube. My target, English speaking countries. As the days went by nothing happened 😳 I had no reach. I saw my budget spent and my hopes crumbling down. I remember I was staring a...

Comments
Post a Comment