This is my blog...I can write anytime I want...about anything I want....
I have nothing to say right now...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
I'm a smoker. Yuck 😷 I never smoke around the kids and never in the house. My kids don't bother me anymore when I tell them "I'm going to the balcony" 😋 Today I was in so deep thought I picked the cigarette pack, took out a cigarette and lit it. I held the first puff inside and run to the balcony. I usually fill a glass with Pepsi and enjoy my smoke with this fizzy drink from heaven 😍 I contemplate and think. I dream and sing (In a low voice off course). Last Sunday, I started working with a friend of mine. Someone I consider as a big brother. He is a bit older, in his mid fifties. He's a civil engineer and a faculty member. His business is Real Estate Development. That's how we got introduced actually. Back in 2005, I was looking for an apartment and ended up being his partner on a piece of land. We built it and sold it. I got my apartment and some cash too. It was a good investment. He did everything and it turned out great. He is an honest ...
Writing has always been the toughest. I find it hard to find the eloquence to write my thoughts. When I think, I find thoughts and words so cohesive and steady. When I write I lose my train my thought. Maybe its because my mind works faster than my hand so there is always this break of flow. I'm gonna start by writing the idea to the music video so it won't get forgotten in the shuffle. I got the first few seconds in detail, the rest is just an outline. As the story started to shape in my head and I realized I won't be able to do it, I decided to use my time on developing something more innovative and less costly 😟 Here it goes... A man sits and writes on a piece of paper, at his desk at home. There is an open laptop and a desk lamp on the desk. He writes the lyrics of the song on paper. The clock hits 12:00 am. Dissatisfied, he crumbles the paper and aims for the trash can. He misses. Disappointed, he turns back to writing. BOOM ! The bulb in the lamp explodes....
Comments
Post a Comment