....So I just celebrated passing my first kidney stone last week. It was a hell of a week....That is something I don't want to go through again 😱

During that decorated week and incredible pain, all I can think of was life and death....Its a given 😏
The Extreme fear I felt, mingled with the nausea I already had, showed me how weak I am....I can go any second. This sucks..... We seem to forget that.

I kept thinking, I've done nothing....I'm nothing. And now I'm going to hell 😭
It's crazy how when you think you have no time, you wish you had more time to do things better.... For God and for the people you love.... The moment your slightly better, your back to your usual self....No Good 😬

Kidney stones run in the family....I think we can be rich, if they ever become a commodity 😝
My father has it, my uncles have it. I just reached kidney stone puberty @ 45 years

During that week I also thought about people with cancer; people with chronic diseases.... I really felt for them. Pain is a horrendous thing. I wish no pain for everyone.

.....I'll probably talk about my ailing teeth, the next time I'm here. Wish me luck 😁

The updates....
So now I'm also working on the video for my mystery song. The people I gave it to, didn't come through. I couldn't wait any longer.
Off course "working" is a stretch...I'm still testing and learning.
I wanna do a 2D, character based animated video. And it's very hard 😨
I decided to create the characters in Illustrator and animate in Aftereffects. That is the most practical and easiest way....I did that....

I did the character. I rigged it......and......ahhhhhhhhh !!!!
ANIIMATION....
.....One of the things I tried, was overlaying a real video of someone dancing behind the character; and animating the character accordingly. Following the motion of the video every few frames. It looked fine when the video was there. When I removed it, it was merde.
Creating a believable animation...Basic animation...is hard. I can't seem to get the hang of it yet.
I haven't successfully achieved the lip syncing part also 😋
So basically nothing is done yet...

I know if I give this to professionals, they would do a much better job. But so far they're either over my budget or not good enough. If I'm gonna do the videos, I just wanna achieve something that's decent. We will see....

I had to stop working on the "Chasing Unicorns" video to start experimenting with this one. I have a deadline for this song. I need to release it during the prom period (April - June). I really hope I can do it.

Thank God I'm alive....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog